Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Not quite dead yet.

It has been a while since I posted anything on here. The blog isn't going away, I just haven't been doing a great job of keeping up on it. Theory Thursday will be back soon enough, however, with recruiting season just around the corner, expect to see more "welcome to Belegarth" type posts in the next few weeks.

The plan is to recap whatever techniques were discussed in our new guy classes or any topics that are brought up that we've missed in our introductions. Not the most exciting read for any veterans that read this, but if you happen to be working with a lot of new people, feel free to use any of my posts or class materials for your own recruiting.

I'll try to keep the posts somewhat generic, but expect the first post or two next week to be geared towards my home realm of Numenor. We'll be invading Kill,Grill, Chill this coming Saturday, so maybe there will be a post about castle battles next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment